Check Valve Manufacturer in USA
Check valve also known as automatic safety mechanism called a is used to allow fluids and gases to flow in one direction while preventing reverse flow. These valves seal tightly to stop leaks and guarantee that gases or liquids are flowing in the proper direction and prevents major harm to pumps and compressors by regulating the flow of liquids. It is also known as a one-way valve. Fluids enter the valve at the inlet under pressure, where they push the disc away from the valve’s seat and out the outlet. The disc automatically returns to its seat to stop the flow if there is a pressure drop. It is robust, long-lasting, and constructed of high-quality materials. To stop backflow, it is typically put in pipelines. The flow can freely move one direction through a check valve, but if the flow changes, the valve will close to safeguard the piping, other valves, pumps, etc. Water hammer may happen if the flow reverses and there is no check valve in place. A pipeline or other components can easily be damaged by water hammer, which frequently occurs with great power.
• Swing Check Valve
• Lift Check Valve
• Ball Check Valve
• Diaphragm Check Valve
• Stop Check Valve
• Dual Plate Check Valve
• Forged Check Valve
• Fertilizer Industries
• Pulp and Paper industries
• Industrial Chemical Piping Industries
• Oil and gas industries
• Petrochemical industries
• Textile and Process Industries
• Thermal and Nuclear Power industries
• Check valves are used in gas pipelines to stop the harmful and equipment-damaging backflow of gases, such as natural gas or other gases.
• In order to prevent the backflow of polluted water into the pure water supply, check valves are utilised in water treatment facilities.
• To regulate fluid flow and stop backflow, check valves are utilised in medical equipment like infusion pumps and respirators.
• Check valves are employed in fire protection systems to stop water or other firefighting materials from flowing backwards, which can reduce the system’s efficacy.
• Low maintenance
• Energy efficient
• Reduced noise
• Improved system efficiency
• Prevents water hammer
• Prevents backflow
• Easy installation
• Body Material- Cast steel and cast iron (LF2, A216, WCB, WCC, LCB,LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L,SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F91), Alloy20 , Hastelloy ALBR, DUPLEX AND Super duplex STEEL [ F51, F53,F55 ] Forged Steel A105, A105N, F11, F22,F304, F316, F91] .
• Size- ½” – 80”
• Class-150 – 2500; PN10 – PN-450
• Ends- butt weld, flanged, lug, wafer, threaded, socket weld