Control Valve Manufacturer in USA
A control valve is a power-operated device used to control or alter the flow of fluids like gas, oil, water, and steam. It moves after receiving a signal from a controller, changing the flow. It is a control device used to manage and direct the flow of fluids by changing the size of the flow route. It offers direct control over flow, temperature, pressure, or liquid level. In order to control the flow of fluid, a control valve uses an actuator to adjust the position of the valve plug or disk. These are applied to keep a process variable as close to the target set point as is practical. The components of this valve installation include a valve body, an actuator, a positioner. The body consists of trim components and a bonnet assembly. Its structure supports seating surfaces and a valve closure part while withstanding fluid static pressure and differential pressure, allowing fluid flow, providing pipe-connecting ends, and all of the above. Pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrically powered actuators are the tools that generate the force needed to open and close the valve. To maintain a desired set-point, positioners track and manage real actuator movement.
• Globe control valves
• Butterfly control valves
• Ball control valves
• Diaphragm control valves
• Single seat control valve
• Pinch control valves
• Needle control valves
• Three-way control valves
• Oil & Gas Industry
• Pipeline Industry
• Marine Industry
• Power Industry
• Nuclear Industry
• Mining Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Petrochemical Industry
• These are widely used in chemical processing plants to regulate the flow of fluids and gases during chemical reactions.
• These are used extensively in the oil and gas industry to regulate the flow of fluids, gases, and other process variables during the production and processing of oil and gas.
• These are used in power generation plants to regulate the flow of steam and other fluids used in the generation of electricity.
• These are used in water treatment plants to regulate the flow of chemicals and other substances used in the treatment process.
• Precise control
• Energy efficiency
• Reduced maintenance
• Body Materials: Ductile Iron, Cast iron (WCB, WCC, WC6) LCC, LCB, Stainless Steel (SS316, SS304), Super Duplex (F51, F53, F55)
• Class: 150 to 2500, PN10 to PN450
• Operations: Electro Pneumatic and Pneumatic
• Size: DN15 to DN600
• Ends: Flanged, butt weld, socket weld, threaded